Our skilled and experienced Early Intervention Engagement Mentors work with identified pupils within mainstream schools to improve their behaviour, engagement, and avoid exclusion.
This can take the form of:
- Needs led one to one programmes aimed at supporting the pupil to change his or her behaviour.
- Small group work delivering bespoke programmes to up to six pupils at a time.
- Effective advice and feedback to staff to support the school in working with pupils or groups of pupils.
- Attendance at meetings and written reports.
- Assessment and identification of behaviour including evidencing impact of interventions and support given.
Please note that this is a commissioned service.